Lake Tekapu – Mr Tekhero

Howdy and welcome back to my blog, today I am going to be showing you my super hero that I created. For a while we have been learning about Habitats and the environment. We are focusing on water quality and what can be the water and how it can effect humans. The Create was to make a DLO on a super hero that we had to make, We needed to add their story and their powers. We also had to choose a beach, river or lake that they look after. Here is my superhero!! I hope you like it

What is your favourite Lake, river of beach?

3 thoughts on “Lake Tekapu – Mr Tekhero

1. Hello Olivia
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post.
    I really like your super hero and his story and his power is really cool as well.
    You did a really great job.
    – Madison

2. Hi Olivia,
    I really like your blog you have done a great job with this topic.
    I really love your MR Tekapu the Super hero it looks like you spent a lot of time and effort on it.
    Next time you could add a bit more information on what he does as a super hero but you still have done an amazing job.
    Keep up the good work!
    Kiriana

3. Kia ora Olivia

My favourite lake is down in Wanaka. I know Tekapo well and I love your choice of location for your superhero. It is a very cold and very deep alpine lake! I would love to know more information about Mr Tekhero’s super powers,. How does he clean the water? What does that process look like? I also wonder how he became Mr Tekhero while down at the lake checking the waters. Did he fall in or did something magical happen?

Ka mau te wehi
    Miss Sheppard